Friday 15 March 2013

Pilates and games night!

Oh boy! Did my Pilates class. I find it rewarding, it exercises in a quiet way. You don't realise how much you have done until later that day, or the next day! Tonight my arms are feeling it. Luckily my hairstyle now will let me just rough dry it as holding the hair dryer up will not happen in the morning I think!
This may have issues for me tomorrow as we have a games night tomorrow. My offerings for the evening will be chicken pieces coated in a herb or cheese crust, as well as other things! Games nights are fun. We sit around, the men drink, we all eat our goodies then when the men are suitably drunk we get out the games! Ladies win most times!

On another note, we may be getting a puppy! Penny may be having a little friend! I hope she finds her as a friend! They are Chinese Crested x Maltese shi tzu puppies, only a few weeks old at the moment, we should be able to go see them next week and hopefully choose if we have a black one or white. Or as in past experience, the puppy will choose us! We are getting a little bit excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment