Tuesday 26 February 2013

Fruits of my labour

Yesterday I baked, today I ate! Oops!

I also got the man round to fix the spa. It has been leaking, majorly! So, after a while of putting up with it I decided to call a man that can. He took the sides off and found the problem. Leaking from a couple of places. Drip, drip, drip drip. That fast. No wonder I am forever filling it up! Must also be costing a fortune in heating it too! So, he will be back next week with a man and they will sort it out. It will cost, but at least it won't cost as much as the water and power is going to if we don't get it done, or the damage it will do to the motor.

Now, my book awaits. I have signed in to library's SA, and through my local library's links I can get more books for my ereader on loan! More books more choice! Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment